Reliance Jio launches Unlimited free voice calls over WiFi
Today, on 8 January 2020, on behalf of Reliance Jio, to further strengthen its customer passion and provide the best products and experiences to its consumers, Reliance Jio today announced the launch of nationwide Voice and Video calls under Wi-Fi service. Of. Jio has been testing the service for the past few months to provide a robust experience to every customer at launch.
Check Compatible Handsets – Jio.com/wificalling
Jio Wi-Fi Calling will be enabled pan-India between 7th and 16th January, 2020.
Benefits of Wi-Fi calling :
- Jio customers can also make Video over Wi-Fi calls
- All of this comes at no additional cost!
- Make calls from anywhere in India
- Stable and clearer calls – Make crystal-clear voice and video calls over Wi-Fi.
- Use the strongest network to make uninterrupted calls – whether it’s Wi-Fi or mobile network
- The Wi-Fi Calling feature is available at no additional charge and is included as part of your existing voice plan
- First switch Wi-Fi calling feature ON your Wi-Fi calling capable handset by going to settings.
- Then, connect to a Wi-Fi network and enjoy Wi-Fi calling anywhere in India
- For a seamless experience you should keep both VoLTE and Wi-Fi Calling switched on.
Mr. Akash Ambani, Director, Jio, said “At Jio, we are constantly innovating to enhance customer experience or solve their problems.every Jio consumer’s voice-calling experience, which is already a benchmark for the industry with India’s-first all VoLTE network.”